Let’s Talk About Your Online Store
Start Selling Online In No Time
Ecommerce That Boosts Sales
What you want from online shopping website is to boost your sales by providing navigation and a checkout process that lets customers discover and buy what they want as quickly and as easily as possible. The way online shops present their products and checkout process can have a huge impact on your sales. It is essential that product lists and payment process are set-up to get customers to complete a purchase.
Our ecommerce development services include:
- We’ll develop a clean, visually attractive custom design that will increase the likelihood of your site’s visitors choosing your products and buying in your store.
- Help you create a custom product listing that leads you visitors to buy and to easily complete the sale. The way your online shop presents your products and the checkout process has a huge impact on your sales. We upload your products to your site to get up and running quickly and then make it easy for you to update your items as changes happen.
- We set-up your site’s structure and content so it’s optimized for search engines. Getting found on Google and other popular search engines is what it is all about.
- We help you set-up a process to integrate your store into the fulfillment process as well as integrating it with your accounting. After all, if you cannot fulfill the order timely and the way your customer wants it, your buyer will not be happy.
- You site will generate analytic reports detailing site traffic, search engine rankings and product sales so you can continually fine-tune your strategies and be sure you know what is working and what is not.
- We can help you use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media to drive traffic to your site and promote your products and services.
Who’s Minding the Store?
Your online store will definitely require additional time and management to operate smoothly. Think of it as opening another storefront. Your online customers will need support. Product fulfillment, whether through physical shipping or digital download, will be your responsibility, and payment and delivery problems will occur and will have to be handled. Like any other store, your success will be judged by your customer service. If you do it well you will reap the benefits.
So, Are You Ready ..?
It’s rare now to meet anyone who doesn’t make online purchases. Currently, 80% of the web population regularly buys something on the web. We have lots of experience helping clients turn their website into a online store. We have the know how to help you with the web and the business end of making your store a success.